Odessa Project Connect is Back! Vendors, Volunteers, and Providers Needed.
- Diagnostic Imaging’s mobile mammography van will be on hand. Women who are 40 and over and uninsured will receive a mammogram at no cost thanks to a grant from the West Central Electric Roundup Foundation. Women who have insurance can also receive a mammogram. Please bring proof of insurance. Everyone is asked to make an appointment prior to the event. Follow this link for details.
- Dental extractions in our Mobile Unit (first come, first serve)
- Height, weight, blood pressure check, vision screenings, etc.
- Behavioral health screenings
- ACA enrollment
- Medicare & Medicaid assistance & enrollment
- WIC & nutritional information & education
- Pregnancy tests & women’s resources
- Exit bags with hygiene supplies & necessities
- Immunizations voucher (good for 14 days)
- Birth/death certificate voucher (good for 14 days)
- MO driver’s license & photo ID voucher (good for 14 days)
- Many other resources – see below!
Start Time: 09:00 AM
End Time: 02:00 PM
Where: Odessa High School, Donor Bus
713 S. 3rd Street
Odessa, MO 64076
Make an Appointment: https://donate.savealifenow.org/donor/schedules/drive_schedule/76070
Why Give Blood?
Community Blood Center must collect almost 600 units of blood daily to meet the needs of area hospital patients. As there is no substitute for blood, we rely on volunteer donors like you to supply the life-saving blood and blood components to hospitals in Kansas and Missouri.
What do I have to do?
Making an appointment is easy! Simply click here and follow the steps below.
Click the link above or visit https://donate.savealifenow.org/donor/schedules/sponsor_code and click enter the code EF1C. You will be presented with a list of available blood drives that we sponsor. Select the drive that is most convenient for you and choose your preferred time to donate.
CBC has a new online Donor Portal. If you have already registered in our former system, you will still need to create a user account for this new system.
If you have not yet created a login in this new system, select the Create One Now option and follow the required fields.
Service providers, vendors, and volunteers are still needed for the day of every Project Connect event. These one-day public health outreach events are designed to help underserved and uninsured adults find needed community resources. All services offered are free. Please email or call Chris at 660.214.2851 or Shelly at 660.214.2869 for more information. Viewing this page on a mobile device? Feel free to text ProjectConnect to 72727 to learn more.
Lexington Project Connect 2020 was a huge success. Check out this summary of results.
Download results from past Project Connect events:
- Higginsville Project Connect 2019 Results
- Lexington Project Connect 2019 Results
- Higginsville Project Connect 2018 Results
- Odessa Project Connect 2018 Results
Other vendors and services available at Project Connect events:
- SNAP/EBT enrollment
- Missouri Valley Community Action Agency
- Vocational rehabilitation
- House of Hope & shelters
- Veteran’s resources & assistance
- Nursing home & assisted living information
- Drug & alcohol/Alcoholics Anonymous help
- GED (PASS) referral
- Easter Seals Midwest
- Women’s Resource Center
- Youth @ Work
- Children & youth with special health care needs
- Utility & emergency assistance
- Chiropractor & massage
- Flu & tetanus shots
Project Connect events are organized by the Health Care Collaborative of Rural Missouri, the Social Service Committee of Lafayette County and the Live Well Community Health Centers in collaboration with the REACH Healthcare Foundation.