Upcoming Project Connect event details coming soon!
- Diagnostic Imaging’s mobile mammography van. Women who are 40 and over and uninsured will receive a mammogram at no cost thanks to a grant from the West Central Electric Roundup Foundation. Women who have insurance can also receive a mammogram. Please bring proof of insurance. Everyone is asked to make an appointment prior to the event. Follow this link for details.
- Dental extractions in our Mobile Unit (first come, first serve)
- Height, weight, blood pressure check, vision screenings, etc.
- Behavioral health screenings
- ACA enrollment
- Medicare & Medicaid assistance & enrollment
- WIC & nutritional information & education
- Pregnancy tests & women’s resources
- Exit bags with hygiene supplies & necessities
- Immunizations voucher (good for 14 days)
- Birth/death certificate voucher (good for 14 days)
- MO driver’s license & photo ID voucher (good for 14 days)
- Many other resources – see below!
Lexington Project Connect 2020 was a huge success. Check out this summary of results.
Download results from past Project Connect events:
- Higginsville Project Connect 2019 Results
- Lexington Project Connect 2019 Results
- Higginsville Project Connect 2018 Results
- Odessa Project Connect 2018 Results
Other vendors and services available at Project Connect events:
- SNAP/EBT enrollment
- Missouri Valley Community Action Agency
- Vocational rehabilitation
- House of Hope & shelters
- Veteran’s resources & assistance
- Nursing home & assisted living information
- Drug & alcohol/Alcoholics Anonymous help
- GED (PASS) referral
- Easter Seals Midwest
- Women’s Resource Center
- Youth @ Work
- Children & youth with special health care needs
- Utility & emergency assistance
- Chiropractor & massage
- Flu & tetanus shots
Project Connect events are organized by HCC Network, its Community Health Centers, and the Social Service Committee of Lafayette County in collaboration with REACH Healthcare Foundation.