Upcoming Project Connect event details coming soon!
- Diagnostic Imaging’s mobile mammography van. Women who are 40 and over and uninsured will receive a mammogram at no cost thanks to a grant from the West Central Electric Roundup Foundation. Women who have insurance can also receive a mammogram. Please bring proof of insurance. Everyone is asked to make an appointment prior to the event. Follow this link for details.
- Dental extractions in our Mobile Unit (first come, first serve)
- Height, weight, blood pressure check, vision screenings, etc.
- Behavioral health screenings
- ACA enrollment
- Medicare & Medicaid assistance & enrollment
- WIC & nutritional information & education
- Pregnancy tests & women’s resources
- Exit bags with hygiene supplies & necessities
- Immunizations voucher (good for 14 days)
- Birth/death certificate voucher (good for 14 days)
- MO driver’s license & photo ID voucher (good for 14 days)
- Many other resources – see below!
Lexington Project Connect 2020 was a huge success. Check out this summary of results.
Download results from past Project Connect events:
- Higginsville Project Connect 2019 Results
- Lexington Project Connect 2019 Results
- Higginsville Project Connect 2018 Results
- Odessa Project Connect 2018 Results
Other vendors and services available at Project Connect events:
- SNAP/EBT enrollment
- Missouri Valley Community Action Agency
- Vocational rehabilitation
- House of Hope & shelters
- Veteran’s resources & assistance
- Nursing home & assisted living information
- Drug & alcohol/Alcoholics Anonymous help
- GED (PASS) referral
- Easter Seals Midwest
- Women’s Resource Center
- Youth @ Work
- Children & youth with special health care needs
- Utility & emergency assistance
- Chiropractor & massage
- Flu & tetanus shots
Project Connect events are organized by the Health Care Collaborative of Rural Missouri, the Social Service Committee of Lafayette County and the Live Well Community Health Centers in collaboration with the REACH Healthcare Foundation.