Odessa Project Connect is Friday, July 17, 2020!
Important Changes to this Year’s Odessa Project Connect: Due to COVID-19, event will be held at outside — Odessa High School — south side parking lot. Learn more.
Odessa Project Connect is Friday, July 17, 2020 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Odessa High School, 713. S. 3rd Street in Odessa. Volunteers are needed the day of the event. Call 660.259.2440 for details. Project Connect helps underserved and uninsured adults find needed community resources. These one-day public health events are designed for the uninsured and/or underserved adults. All services offered this day are free. Participating service providers are asked to download and complete this form.
Lexington Project Connect 2020 was a huge success. Check out this summary of results.
Lexington Project Connect 2020 Downloads:
- Lexington Project Connect Volunteer and Service Provider Form (299 KB PDF)
- Lexington Project Connect 2020 Flyer (560 KB PDF)
Among the services provided at Project Connect events:
- Medical and dental
- SNAP/EBT enrollment
- Missouri Valley Community Action Agency
- Nutrition education
- ACA enrollment
- Medicare/Medicaid info/enrollment
- Vocational rehabilitation
- House of Hope and shelters
- Veteran’s resources and assistance
- Nursing home and assisted living information
- Drug and alcohol/Alcoholics Anonymous help
- GED (PASS) referral
- Easter Seals Midwest
- Women’s Resource Center
- Youth @ Work
- Children and youth with special health care needs
- Blood drive for people in need in the area
Additional Services Include:
- Utility and emergency assistance
- Dental extractions
- Height, weight and blood pressure check
- Basic vision screenings
- Chiropractor and massage
- Behavioral health screenings
- Access to flu and tetanus shots
- Pregnancy tests
- Access to birth/death certificates and photo identification cards
- WIC (Women, Infant and Children)
Results from past Project Connect events:
- Lexington Project Connect 2019 Results (222 KB PDF)
- Higginsville Project Connect 2018 Results (155 KB PDF)
- Odessa Project Connect 2018 Results (355 KB PDF)
For more information, contact Chris Carney at 660.259.2440. Viewing this page on a mobile device? Feel free to text ProjectConnect to 72727 for more information.
Project Connect events are organized by the Health Care Collaborative of Rural Missouri, the Social Service Committee of Lafayette County and the Live Well Community Health Centers in collaboration with the REACH Healthcare Foundation.