Service providers and volunteers are needed for upcoming Project Connect events. To learn more and get involved, contact Suzanne Smith.
- Dental extractions in our mobile unit (first come, first serve).
- Hair cuts.
- Height, weight, blood pressure check, vision screenings, etc.
- Behavioral health screenings.
- Enrollment assistance for Medicaid, Medicare, Affordable Care Act, unemployment, disability, and food stamps.
- WIC & nutritional information & education.
- Pregnancy tests & women’s resources.
- Exit bags with hygiene supplies & necessities.
- Workforce mobile unit.
- Veteran’s services.
- Immunizations voucher (good for 14 days).
- Birth/death certificate voucher (good for 14 days).
- MO driver’s license & photo ID voucher (good for 14 days).
- Many other resources – see below!
Other Vendors and Services Available at Project Connect events:
- SNAP/EBT enrollment.
- Vocational rehabilitation.
- Veteran’s resources & assistance.
- Nursing home & assisted living information.
- Drug & alcohol/Alcoholics Anonymous help.
- GED (PASS) referral.
- Easter Seals Midwest.
- Women’s Resource Center.
- Children & youth with special health care needs.
- Utility & emergency assistance.
- Chiropractor & massage.
Project Connect events are organized by HCC Network, its Community Health Centers, and the Social Service Committee.